Quality Improvement Plan
Montgomery County Health Department is committed to the ongoing improvement of the quality of services it provides. This Quality Improvement Plan serves as the foundation of this commitment.
Read the plan by clicking here: Quality Improvement Plan
MCHD is committed to creating a culture of quality improvement (QI). As part of our Journey to Excellence, QI projects are undertaken across the department. The below storyboards are examples of QI projects that have been completed since 2012. Storyboards are graphic representations of a QI team’s QI journey. More projects are ongoing, and their storyboards will be uploaded once the project is completed.
- Online Food Handler’s Certification
- Building A Workforce Training Program
- Employee Morale Project
- Policy Management
- Common Drive Documents
- Document Control Register
- Environmental Complaint Guidelines
- Healthy Bodies Healthy Minds Program
- Employee Health and Fitness
- Meeting Room Reservation