Ready to Start a Family? HANDS can help!
The HANDS Program Montgomery County Health Dept. is now offering an online survey to join the program! H.A.N.D.S is a voluntary researched-based education program for parents that are interested in learning about their child’s brain, motor, social and emotional development, and so much more. H.A.N.D.S offers:
- Support for your growing family that respects YOUR values
- Activities designed to promote optimal child development targeted to YOUR goalsWal-Mart gift card incentives!
- Professional staff that are trained in the most up-to-date parenting techniques
- Development screens to make sure your baby is on track
- Opportunities to meet other H.A.N.D.S families
- And many more learning opportunities!!!
If you’re thinking about joining the H.A.N.D.S program, families must be enrolled prenatally before a child is three months old. All 120 Kentucky Counties can work with first-time parents, and now 78 counties can work with families with more than one child. Click here to join! https://covidky.com/hands-montgomery-county/